Thu, Mar 03|
Leading Change - AI Simulation Workshop Demonstration
On March 3 at 12 PM MT experience a trial of our Leading Change workshop. This live, immersive, instructor-led workshop uses artificial intelligence software to simulate months of hands-on change management experience in the matter of a few training hours.
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MST
About the Event
This demonstration is for leaders and consultants who would like their teams to gain months of hands-on change management experience in the matter of a few training hours.
This live, immersive, instructor-led workshop uses artificial intelligence software to simulate practice orchestrating change to deliver positive results.
Workshop participants experience running a major organizational change initiative in an artificial intelligence computer simulation workshop with live instructor-led discussion.
The full workshop helps leaders and emerging leaders positively shape the future of your business as they :
- Develop a deeper understanding of how and why individuals react to change
- Consider the effects of commercial, personal, emotional, and political factors
- Weigh integration options following a merger, such as new systems and staff reduction
The benefits of this immersive style of AI training are:
- Attention - Grabs the learner’s focus completely
- Engagement - Provides hands-on gamified learn-by-doing
- Retention - Ensures a high training ROI via a brief workshop
This is a 1-hour sample of our full 8-hour workshops for those who lead (or consult) teams that may be interested in a private workshop purchase in the future. Fuse delivers these workshops live for client groups or accredits trainers to facilitate the workshop themselves.
These AI Simulation workshops are offered exclusively by Fuse - Igniting Communications in the U.S.
Event capacity is limited. Therefore, please include no more than two attendees per organization.
"AI Simulation Workshops" Demo$0.00