Tue, May 11|
Managing Stakeholders AI Simulation Free Demo - May 11 - 12MT/1CT/2ET
Experience a trial of this live instructor-led workshop utilizing AI business simulation technology to provide participants three months of project management experience in only a few hours. Workshop participants develop project stakeholder influencing and consensus-building skills.
Time & Location
May 11, 2021, 12:00 PM – 12:15 PM MDT
About the Event
This AI simulation sample workshop is for leaders and consultants who would like their team to:
- Develop influencing skills vital to project management
- Learn to prioritize and engage stakeholders
- Increase collaboration capabilities
The benefits of this immersive style of AI training are:
- Attention - Grabs the learner’s focus completely
- Engagement - Provides hands-on gamified learn-by-doing
- Retention - Ensures a high training ROI via a brief workshop
The full Managing Stakeholders workshop benefits anyone who aims to improve their skills in:
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Building consensus
- Influencing and persuading
This is a 75-minute sample of the full 8-hour workshop for those who lead (or consult) teams that may be interested in a private workshop purchase in the future. Fuse delivers these workshops live for client groups or accredits trainers to facilitate the workshop themselves.
Event capacity is limited. Therefore, please include no more than two attendees per organization.
Managing Stakeholders Demo