Thu, Mar 18|
Managing Stakeholders AI Simulation Demo - March 18 - 9MT/10CT/11ET
Experience a trial of this AI virtual simulation workshop where participants develop influencing skills, practice building consensus, and learn to prioritize and engage project stakeholders. Workshop participants gain three months of project management experience in only a few simulation hours!
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2021, 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM MDT
About the Event
This AI simulation sample workshop is for leaders and consultants who would like their team to:
- Develop influencing skills vital to project management
- Learn to prioritize and engage stakeholders
- Increase collaboration capabilities
The benefits of this immersive style of AI training are:
- Attention - Grabs the learner’s focus completely
- Engagement - Provides hands-on gamified learn-by-doing
- Retention - Ensures a high training ROI via a brief workshop
The full Managing Stakeholders workshop benefits anyone who aims to improve their skills in:
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Building consensus
- Influencing and persuading
This is a “Try Before You Buy" sample of the full 8-hour workshop for those who lead (or consult) teams that may be interested in a private workshop purchase in the future.
This event is limited to only 16 attendees. Therefore, please include no more than 3 attendees per organization.
Managing Stakeholders Demo