Wed, Nov 17|
"Innovation Change Maker" AI Simulation Free Demo - Nov. 17
On Nov. 17 at 12 PM MT experience a trial of this live instructor-led workshop utilizing AI simulation technology to provide participants months of experience gaining rapid buy-in for unique ideas, in only a few training hours. Participants learn the skills of being an effective change agent.
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MST
About the Event
This AI simulation sample workshop is for leaders and consultants who would like their team to:
- Develop influencing skills
- Gain buy-in and support from key stakeholders for unique ideas
- Harness organizational politics and culture to make change more efficient and effective
- Nurture the backing of internal and external stakeholders for the roll-out of change projects
The benefits of this immersive style of AI training are:
- Attention - Grabs the learner’s focus completely
- Engagement - Provides hands-on gamified learn-by-doing
- Retention - Ensures a high training ROI via a brief workshop
The full Innovation Change Maker workshop benefits anyone who aims to sell ideas to peers and leaders:
- Managers who want to deliver innovation initiatives
- Those who want buy-in for new processes they are recommending
- Change and Innovation teams
- Project and Program Managers
This is a 1-hour sample of the full 8-hour workshop for those who lead (or consult) teams that may be interested in a private workshop purchase in the future. Fuse delivers these workshops live for client groups or accredits trainers to facilitate the workshop themselves.
Event capacity is limited. Therefore, please include no more than two attendees per organization.
"Innovation Change Maker" Demo$0.00