Managing Stakeholders Virtual Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
An interactive, challenging workshop of influencing partners to build consensus, in an artificial intelligence virtual simulation.
Develop listening and guiding skills, vital to managing any project.
- Earning buy-in and approval from multiple parties, often with conflicting interests, is a frequent challenge for all organizations, especially when audiences are under pressure.
- Learn to better manage complex, fragile stakeholder relationships within a risk-free simulation.
- Group discussions about empathy and influential leadership help guide your communication.
Beneficial for anyone who wants to engage and influence partners.
- Managers of all levels who need to build consensus between internal and external stakeholders to achieve their objective
- Those who manage or sponsor projects and team members, who need to show empathy and understanding during difficult situations
Academically Renowned AI Simulation
- Develop the skills to handle complex and demanding situations where there aren’t clear “right answers”.
- Cultivate strong management skills through experience in the simulation and subsequent group discussion and personal reflection.
- Embrace this learning opportunity to make mistakes in an environment where errors do not negatively impact your organization or career.
- Managing Stakeholders Workshop$750$7500$0