Wed, Jun 24|
Managing Stakeholders Virtual Workshop
An interactive, challenging workshop of influencing partners to build consensus, in an artificial intelligence virtual simulation. This is a 2-day workshop on June 24-25. Both days are from 8:15 am - 12:30 pm Mountain Time. Registration closes on Monday, June 22 at 5 pm MST.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2020, 8:15 AM – 12:30 PM MDT
About the Event
An interactive, challenging workshop of influencing partners to build consensus, in an artificial intelligence virtual simulation.
Develop listening and guiding skills, vital to managing any project.
- Earning buy-in and approval from multiple parties, often with conflicting interests, is a frequent challenge for all organizations, especially when audiences are under pressure.
- Learn to better manage complex, fragile stakeholder relationships within a risk-free simulation.
- Group discussions about empathy and influential leadership help guide your communication.
Beneficial for anyone who wants to engage and influence partners.
- Managers of all levels who need to build consensus between internal and external stakeholders to achieve their objective
- Those who manage or sponsor projects and team members, who need to show empathy and understanding during difficult situations
Academically Renowned AI Simulation
- Develop the skills to handle complex and demanding situations where there aren’t clear “right answers”.
- Cultivate strong management skills through experience in the simulation and subsequent group discussion and personal reflection.
- Embrace this learning opportunity to make mistakes in an environment where errors do not negatively impact your organization or career.
Managing Stakeholders Workshop
This workshop is over two days from June 24-25. Both days start at 8:15 am and finish at 12:30 pm Mountain Time.$750.00