Managing Stakeholders AI Simulation Workshop - SOLD OUT
Time & Location
About the Event
In this two half-day workshop participants take part in an AI virtual business simulation. Live instructor-led discussions guide how to prioritize and engage project stakeholders, influence, and build consensus to achieve your desired outcomes.
The workshop benefits anyone who aims to improve in:
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Listening and guiding skills
- Influence and persuasion
This workshop includes:
- 8-hours of live instructor-led training (4-hours per day)
- Group discussions with participants from a wide variety of industries
- Toolkit of templates to transfer workshops skills back to your workplace
- AI software licensing fee
The workshop takes place both Dec. 2 & 3 from 9am-1pm Mountain Time (16:00-20:00 GMT).
Co-hosted by Sims4Training and Fuse - Igniting Communication
Registration closes Dec. 1 at 5 pm Mountain Time (16:00 GMT).
- Managing Stakeholders Workshop$649$6490$0